Skip to navigation | Skip to content

Drizzling Season Treat     Posted on Jun 23 | 22 Comments

Avail of our latest promo, DRIZZLING SEASON TREAT!

Enjoy an overnight stay at the renowned Dakak Park and Beach Resorthave the FUN-of-your-life at Gloria’s Fantasyland, a tour to Dr. Rizal’s haven and more for as low as Php 1,549 per person only!

Rates

Note
      • Selling Period : June 21 to July 15 or until slots last
      • Tour Period : July – August 2012
      • Minimum number of persons: 50

Tour Inclusions:

• Fantasyland Ride-All-the-Rides Ticket Pass
      • Overnight stay at the Dakak Family Pavilion Room (Max. of 16 or 21 persons per room)
      • Dapitan City Historical Tour w/ Tour Guide
      • Barbecue Dinner at B&B Resto By D’Sea
      • Filipino Breakfast at Dakak Beach Resort
      • Free Bus Transfers from and back to the designated areas (For Negros Oriental, Cebu and Bohol, kindly refer first to the office for the pick-up area)
      • Boat transfers from and back to Dumaguete and Cebu including clients from Bacolod City/Negros Occidental.

Tour Policies:

1.  Kids 3 years old and below are free!!!
  2.  Kids 4-7 years old are considered 50% discount. (no bus seat and only bed-sharing with the parents)
  3. Kids 8 years old and above are considered full paying guests.
  4. Payment of 50% should be done within 24 hours as soon the reservation is confirmed.
  5. Balance should be paid on or before the second week.
  6. Minimum booking is 50 pax and a maximum of 61 per bus.
  7. NO discounts for senior citizens as this is a promo rate.
  8. NON-refundable.
  9. NON-reroutable.
  10. NO changes allowed once booked. However, a fee of P 200 per person will be charged if rebooking and changes will be made.
  11. Fixed travel time. No waiting, No delays.
  12. Fixed itinerary.
  13. Baggage should not exceed 5 kilos. (Excess baggage is P50 per kilo).
  14. Should there be additional person/s outside the promo or selling period, regular Budget Package Rate shall be applied.

Book now! Limited slots only..

It is definitely more fun in Dapitan City! :)

For more information, please feel free to contact us at 09176277991/ 09228159124/ 09393579250, or email us at inquiry@fantasylandtours.com.

22 Responses to “Drizzling Season Treat”

1. Fantasyland Travel and Tour says:

This is a great package for a nice place like Dapitan and Dakak. :)

2. admin says:

This is great!

3. Erik says:

This is awesome

4. Louise143 says:

what a great package…

5. Milkyway942 says:

would like to avail of this.. I would like to know if how much rate from Catbalogan?

6. Louise143 says:

we are only 30 persons. how can we avail? please advise..

7. zjel says:

nicey! glad you have such great promo like this.. do you also have promo for 2 persons and 2 kids? my family and I are planning to visit Dakak on December. Please email to me quotation… thanks!

8. wolverine_fire says:

garaa sa dapitan! miss you dapitan! :)

9. Biena says:

hello po, pa advice lang po sana ako kc punta kami dakak July 20-23,2012 so bale 4days and 3nights tpos 5 kami magbabarkada. gusto namin sa dakak resort na lang mag stay or hotels? ano ba ang mas mura at safe din na lugar. gusto din namin magsama sa mga tours nyo. Tulungan nyo po ako kung ano ang mas mabuti kc mga 1st timer kc kami lahat papunta jan. eto ang email ko biena08@gmail.com. dito mo ko iemail para malaman ko magkano package sa 4days and 3nights. thanks

10. Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site so i came to “return the desire”.I’m attempting to to find issues to improve my site!I guess its ok to make use of a few of your concepts!!

11. sherna says:

hello. i want to ask a help. we are planning to have an sland hoppings with my friends. 6 lang kami. pwedeniyo kami bigyan ng mga promo niyo na pwede namin iavail. eto ang email add ko. mikesheng_9@yahoo.com

• Fantasyland Travel and Tour says:

Hi Ms. Sherna,

Goodmorning! That would be great! :) We have forwarded your email address to our Reservations Office, our reservation staff will get in touch with you shortly.

Thank you for the inquiry. :)

Cheers!

12. aisron28 says:

hello, any promo good for 2?pls. let me know or you can send me your details through my email add..thanks!;)hoping for a response!

13. mariliz says:

Hi there, any promo good for 5 ? pls. let me know or you can send me your details through my email add, We are planning to visit dakak on Sept. 1, 2012 for 2 days and 1 nyt only,, tnx much., God Bless!!!!

14. naomi says:

hi! im planning to visit dakak this december, any promo or package for 3 days and 2 nights? for two persons. with hotel accommodation and all… kindly email me the details.thanks much! God bless!

15. kathy says:

Hi. gusto po namin avail ng promo but 6 lang po kami.. what is your best advise? please email me. thanks

16. I wanted to thank you yet again for this amazing web-site you have designed here. It’s full of ideas for those who are definitely interested in this subject, especially this very post. You’re really all absolutely sweet and thoughtful of others plus reading your blog posts is a superb delight if you ask me. And what a generous gift! Ben and I are going to have fun making use of your points in what we should instead do next week. Our list is a mile long and tips might be put to good use.

17. Crismalyn Villafuerte says:

Nice! pwede po magtanong kung meron kayo promo para sa Nov. 2012 kasama ko ang family ko…Please email me kung meron kayo promo para sa Nov. 2012..thanks…